DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
At City Ranked, our people are the foundation for our talents, and we recognize that. If you love working with small businesses and love working hard, then we’d love to talk to you. If we have any openings currently, they’ll be listed below.
Paid Media Specialist
City Ranked is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the SEM lifecycle and day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing/Yahoo), including keyword research, account creation, billing setup, implementation, campaign management, bid management, Dynamic Keyword Insertion, Multi-Channel Attribution, A/B and Multivariate Testing, ad copy, landing pages, performance review and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Analyze keyword costs, ad copy, landing pages, and cost per conversion Identify and inform management of client opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
- Work collaboratively in team environment with Account Managers and inter-departmentally to ensure delivery of highest quality services and greatest value for our clients.
- Collaborate with Account Managers in the implementation of campaigns for effective reporting and return on investment (ROI) measurement. Regular internal reporting on client account metrics, billing, and aggregate performance.
- Analyze keyword costs, ad copy, landing pages, and cost per conversion. Identify and inform management of client opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues. Conduct competitive research on a regular basis.
- Clearly communicate PPC best practices to other teams & individuals within the organization and how to apply them to our clients’ sites.
- Set up reporting and ROI tracking within internal tracking systems and Google Analytics. Properly link AdWords with Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- 2-3 years of paid search experience
- Google AdWords and Analytics Certification
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Advanced Excel proficiency (pivot tables, statistical modeling, etc.)
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of internal and external clients
- Understanding of SEO practices and implementation
- Able to work independently and efficiently in order to meet organization goals
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
The compensation package includes a competitive base salary of $50K (depending on experience), performance and/or discretionary bonuses, health and dental coverage, 401K contribution, paid vacation, holiday and sick time. We work extremely hard for our clients and have fun doing it. During your downtime walk across the room and play a game of darts or one of your favorite old school video games. If you’re a caffeine junkie, we’ve got you covered, enjoy making your own specialty coffee with our awesome espresso maker.
If the above sounds like you, we want you to apply. Please attach your resume with an introduction letter telling us what a valuable asset you would be to the City Ranked Team, including why our clients are going to love you!
We are always looking for fresh, ambitious talent. If you think you have what it takes to work for City Ranked, we want to hear from you!
* We do not outsource any of our work or offer a remote work environment. Candidates must be available to work in the office during normal business hours. Only qualified applicants will be reviewed.