Monthly data for campaign performance and conversions.
In order to determine if your paid search campaign is successful, it is important to have monthly Pay Per Click reporting, providing you with performance data and conversion data for each campaign. At City Ranked, we also track specific metrics such as calls, form completions, and any other noteworthy actions users may take on your website, as a result of the paid search campaigns.
The following data points are tracked in every paid search campaign with City Ranked:
- Impressions – the number of users seeing your ad after a search has been performed.
- Clicks – the number of times a user clicks on your ad after a search has been performed.
- CTR – the click-through rate is the number of clicks divided by impressions.
- Conversions – conversions are when a user performs a specific action. This can include calls, form completions, spending a specific amount of time onsite, or visiting a specifically targeted page.
- Conversion Rate – the percentage of clicks that resulted in a conversion. For instance: phone calls divided by clicks x 100.
- Cost – the total cost divided by the number of conversions.
- Average Cost Per Click – the average price paid every time a user clicks on the ad.
- Campaign Performance
- Device Performance – the percentage of each device type used, such as desktop, tablet and mobile.
Ready to Get Started?
Click the button below to leave your information, and we’ll be in touch with you to get your SEM project started.
PPC Reporting | Serving Vancouver WA - Portland OR - Nationwide
City Ranked is a Full-Service Digital Marketing Agency with Clients in Oregon, Washington & Select Industries Nationwide: