Monitor and analyze the number of phone calls generated from your site, organically and locally.
City Ranked uses specially programmed call tracking that only changes your phone number on your website if someone finds your business in the organic section (or PPC section if you choose) on the major search engines. This is important because one of the metrics the search engines judge on is a metric called NAP. NAP stands for name, address, phone; and being consistent by showing your real phone number to the search engines, across all internet properties is at the top of our ethical SEO practices.
At City Ranked, we only take credit for calls delivered from visitors who are new to your business. Many other SEO and advertising companies will change your phone number across many sites, including your own, and take credit for all the calls, whether the calls are from your current customers or not.
See below for some of our call tracking capabilities:
- Separation of calls delivered. Know which sources are producing calls – via SEO and PPC
- Keyword and search engine level call tracking. Find out exactly the keyword(s) and search engines that are driving your best prospects.
- Call value scoring. All prospects are not worth the same. We score prospects by monetary value to determine exact ROI on your advertising efforts.
- Real-time call monitoring. All calls can be recorded and emailed directly to the customer immediately after the call ends.
- Text messaging enabled. Allow customers to text message you directly from your website.
- Software integration with many popular applications like Salesforce, Google Analytics, and more.
Ready to Get Started?
Click the button below to leave your information, and we’ll be in touch with you to get your SEM project started.