PHYSICAL THERAPY CLINIC
New Heights Physical Therapy needed a website that was modern and functional. They were expanding their offices as well, and looking to boost their online presence.
THE WEBSITE WE DELIVERED
City Ranked created a user-friendly website utilizing the company’s existing branding. The site is informative about the company’s physical therapy services, and offers the customer an “inside view” of what therapy can do for them.
- Beautiful design and layout that looks great on all devices.
- Modern design that supports multi-location and multiple services.
- Photo heavy website that loads fast and was built with SEO in mind.
- Local listings and local SEO buildout.
Ready to Get Started?
Click the button below to leave your information, and we’ll be in touch with you to get started.
Physical Therapy Clinic Website Design
Long time City Ranked Media client New Heights Physical Therapy Plus challenged to update their website to a fresh new look incorporating fluid responsive design as well as build SEO right into the website coding. Client also wanted the ability to offer free and paid class scheduling online, all with an easy to use interface the clients staff could maintain.
The website we delivered
City Ranked created a robust website that showcased all three physical therapy locations, as well as offered the ability to schedule classes, download new patient forms, had a multi-user blog, and was super mobile responsive.
- Fully integrated API connection to PayPal for payment processing
- Easy calendar scheduling programming that allowed for integration with multiple instructors and multiple PayPal accounts.
- Fully functional multiple author blog
- Supercharged SEO built right into the website code
- Super mobile friendly design